Welcome to the application process for the 2021 Northwest Lions Leadership Institute. Congratulations on taking the first step in honing your leadership skills! The time you spend at the Institute will not only serve you well in Lions, but in your worksite and your other relationships as well.
- June 3, 2021 starting at 1:00 PM
- June 4 All Day
- June 5 ending at 8:00 PM
The cost for the Institute is $350, which covers:
- 3 nights double occupancy lodging at the Harrison Beach Hotel (single occupancy available on a limited basis for an additional charge.)
- Dinner on June 3, Lunch on June 4 and Lunch and Dinner on June 5, coffee breaks and snacks
- All training materials
- Hotel parking for 3 days
- All breakfasts and Friday dinner are on your own
Applicants from Clubs in MD19 can apply for a special fee waiver, which can reduce the cost of the Institute by $200.
The application process includes several steps which all must be complete and submitted by April 1, 2021:
- Application data
- Candidates Lions history, community service and goals for attending the Institute
- Letter of recommendation
- Deposit $150 US or Canadian (at par)
- Fee reduction request available for Multiple District 19 students only
Let's get started by downloading the two parts of the application:
- Application form (which includes application data, the candidate's Lions history, and fee reduction request)
- Letter of Recommendation form (which should be emailed or mailed directly to the person you have chosen to complete the letter)
Both parts of the application (Application form and Letter of Recommendation) and deposit need to be sent to the Institute Registrar. Upon receipt of all pieces of the application you will be notified of your acceptance into the Institute.
Also send any questions his way to help you through the process.
NW Lions Leadership Institute
161 E Michelle Drive
Union, WA 98592
360 898 0060