Welcome to the application process for the 2021 Northwest Lions Leadership Institute. Congratulations on taking the first step in honing your leadership skills! The time you spend at the Institute will not only serve you well in Lions, but in your worksite and your other relationships as well.
- June 3-6, 2021
- Classes start at 3:00 pm June 3;
- Institute ends on June 6 at 10:00 am
- Ross Point Camp & Conference Center
- 820 S Ross Point Rd
- Post Falls, ID 83854 USA
Cost: $350 (a deposit of $150 is required to be submitted with the application);
- Three nights lodging (double occupancy) at Ross Point Camp. Single occupancy is available on a limited basis for an additional charge.
- Dinner on June 3; breakfast, lunch, and dinner, June 4 and 5; breakfast on June 6.
- All training materials.
Applicants from Clubs in MD19 can apply for a special fee waiver, which can reduce the cost of the Institute by $200.
The application process includes several steps which all must be complete and submitted by May 15, 2021.
- Application data
- Candidates Lions history, community service, and goals for attending the Institute
- Letter of recommendation
- Deposit $150 US or Canadian (at par)
- Fee reduction request available for Multiple District 19 students only
There are two packets of forms you need to complete your application: :
- Application form which includes application data, the candidate's Lions history, and fee reduction request.
- Letter of Recommendation form. (This form is downloaded separately and should be filled out and submitted by the person you have chosen to write the letter. It is your responsibility to make sure that they receive, fill out, and return the form by May 15, 2021.)
*Note that you can sign these forms electronically. Simply click on the signature field and follow the prompts to create a new digital ID (if you have not created one already). Once you have completed the form, be sure to save it to your computer and send it as an attachment to the Institute Registrar. Once you have submitted your application, it cannot be updated and re-submitted.
Both parts of the application (Application form and Letter of Recommendation) and deposit need to be sent to the Institute Registrar. Upon receipt of all pieces of the application you will be notified of your acceptance into the Institute
Also send any questions his way to help you through the process.
NW Lions Leadership Institute
161 E Michelle Drive
Union, WA 98592
360 898 0060