Welcome to the application process for the 2023 Northwest Lions Leadership Institute. Congratulations on taking the first step in honing your leadership skills! The time you spend at the Institute will not only serve you well in Lions, but in your worksite and your other relationships as well.
- May 4-7, 2023
- Classes start at 3:00 pm May 4th;
- Institute ends on May 7 at 10:00 am
- Ross Point Camp and Conference Center
- 820 S Ross Point Rd
- Post Falls, ID 83854 USA
Cost: $350. A deposit of $150 USD is required to be submitted with the application, Canadian students, $175 CDN.
- Three nights lodging (double occupancy) at the Ross Point Camp. Single occupancy is available on a limited basis for an additional charge.
- Dinner on May 4; breakfast, lunch, and dinner, May 5 and 6; breakfast on May 7.
- All training materials.
Applicants from Clubs in MD19 can apply for a special fee waiver, which can reduce the cost of the Institute by $200. The application process includes several steps all of which must be completed and submitted by 1 April 2023
The application process includes several steps which all must be complete and submitted by April 1, 2023.
- Application data
- Candidates Lions history, community service, and goals for attending the Institute
- Letter of recommendation
- Deposit $150 US (or $175 Canadian)
- Fee reduction request available for Multiple District 19 students only
There are two forms you need to complete your application: :
- Application form which includes application data, the candidate's Lions history, and fee reduction request.
- Letter of Recommendation form. (This form is downloaded separately and should be filled out and submitted by the person you have chosen to write the letter. It is your responsibility to make sure that they receive, fill out, and return the form by April 1, 2023.)
Both parts of the application (Application form and Letter of Recommendation) and deposit need to be sent to the Institute Registrar. Upon receipt of all pieces of the application you will be notified of your acceptance into the Institute.
Also send any questions his way to help you through the process.
Northwest Lions Leadership Institute
23974 Dove Lane NW
Poulsbo, WA 98370-7112
Please note that you must have Adobe Reader installed on your computer to view and complete these forms.
A free copy of Reader can be downloaded here.